Some people have been having trouble with online ticket purchases – be sure to read the instructions below first!
Tickets for groups of friends (8 guests or more) who want to be seated together, organized by a Table Captain.
For a 16% group discount, and to sit with your friends, follow these steps:
1. Have one member of your party buy a Table Captain ticket.
2. Your Table Captain will then be issued a unique discount code that they will share with you via email.
3. Visit the Harvest Noir 2013 ticket sales site at: http://harvestnoir.ticketleap.com/get-on-the-list/
4. Chose to buy 1 or more GROUP TICKETS (ticket option #2). Hit Check Out.
5. You will be taken to a Checkout – Ticket Buyer Information page. Find the Discount Code box, under the UPDATE QUANTITIES button, and enter the Discount Code into the box exactly as it was given to you by your table captain (note: no spaces in the code please). Hit APPLY. Your ticket(s) are now discounted, and your ticket(s) have been registered for assigned seating with my table.
6. Finish filling in the Ticket Buyer information on the same page.
7. Click CONTINUE and finish the registration process on the next screen.
Choose this ticket ONLY if you would like to apply to be a Head of Table for a group of your friends. You are recommended to invite 7 GUESTS to avoid us having to sit other guests at your table. You will be issued a unique discount code, which you can then share with your friends to allow them to be seated with you AND to qualify for a 16% discount.
Tickets for guests who AREN’T coming in a group of 8 or more. First-come, first-served seating arrangement – not pre-assigned. No discounts available.
After-party tickets (does not grant access to picnic portion of the event). Secret location to be announced by email to ticket-holders. Doors open at 9:00pm, fashion show at 9:30pm. YOU MUST PRINT YOUR TICKET FOR ACCESS! Dress code (all in black) strictly enforced. Qualifies you for entry to the fashion-show and DJ after-party with TIMEKODE and Eric Latulippe.